Ultra Isolation Transformer
Our company offer heavy duty Ultra Isolation Transformer that can be used in low to high powered electrical systems. The primary and secondary coils of this machine are provided with insulation to keep them truly isolated from each other. It is capable to operate up to the voltage of 415 volts with an input frequency of 50 to 60 Hertz. It is provided with safety units that gives excellent protection from surges, spikes, and transients. Ultra Isolation Transformer availed by our company has a coil ratio of 1:1. Get this high performance machine at a reasonable price range.
- Ratio: 415 V / 415 V 3ph or 240 /240V 1ph. Nominal
- Acceptable Input Range: +/-10%
- Mode of operation : 1:1
- Isolation Transformer Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz.
- Common mode noise rejection: Over 100 dB
- Coupling Capacitances:0.012 PF
- DC Galvanic Isolation: Over 500 Megohms between any winding or windings to ground
- Breakdown strength: 2500 VAC for 2 minutes
- Load Regulation: Within 3 to 5 %
- Termination: On Terminal Plate
Balaji Tower, C-607, Sec-30, Vashi, Opp Sanpada Station (W), Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400705, India